Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Papertrey Blog Hop

I had no intention of participating in the blog hop this month, but, the domestic goddesses were watching over me and the planets aligned because:
· the husband came home early from work
· the daughter went to bed early
· dished were done (by the husband) &
· American Idol ended last week.
So, since I had some free time what else is there to do but stamp!
Here is my Blog Hop card. I think it came out pretty nice considering it was "last minute".


Cardstock: SU’s Pretty in Pink &Creamy Caramel; PTI ‘s white
Ink: SU’s Pretty in Pink & Creamy Caramel; ColorBox Alabaster chalk ink
Stamps: PTI’s b&c monogram edition & trajan monogram
Other: Target – adhesive pearls; Heidi Swapp – polka dot ribbon



1 comment:

Deanna said...

Oh wow, so kewl and different~!